Monday Made It - July 27

Thank you to 4th Grade Frolics for hosting Monday Made It.This is my favorite link up! All of the neat crafts/projects are inspiring

With only 10 days before school starts for my students I am still waiting to see what grade I'll be teaching this year. That being said, it's made it hard to create for my classroom. Depending on the grade will change how I set things up. 

One thing that I will do regardless of the grade is a first day poster. I may make changes if I end up in primary but for now it will work. I love using these the first day of school because they require little instruction and my kids can work on them while I deal with paperwork/supplies, and talk with parents that come in. 






I also made some cute Super Hero labels or to go along with our school theme. They could also work for name tags for those early days of school. You can find them for free on TPT for a limited time. 




I will hopefully be creating more this week as I find out what grade I'm teaching next week. Fingers crossed I get everything done in time! Have a great week! 
-Tracy

No comments

Back to Top