Sunday Scoop 2-22-15




Thanks to Teaching Trio for hosting the weekly Sunday Scoop.







Lesson plans - Southern Indiana was hit with 6-8 inches of snow with an added layer of ice for fun this past week. We missed the entire week of school. Don't get me wrong, I like a day home unplanned just like the next girl but not right before ISTEP (Indiana's Mandatory State Testing). Our test is awhopper this year and has brought about a lot of heated discussion at the state level. It's a tad bit stressful to be completely honest. This week we have to administer the practice test which will take up a lot of my time. I just want to teach. Not teach a test.

Laundry - This mommy has been sick all week. I'm at least thankful that I was sick while stuck at home. Due to being in bed all week I didn't do any cleaning or laundry. I'm sure you can image the state of my house with my husband and 4 children being in charge. It's scary.

Blogilates - I've stuck with my New Year's goal of working out. I really am enjoying all the blogilates videos on YouTube. I can change up the area of my body I want to work on each day or I can focus on one area at a time. I've also been doing the 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge. I'm pleased to say that 22 days into the challenge I can notice a difference. (My hubby can too)    ;)

Kindle - In December I started the Kindle Unlimted Free Trial. Best. Thing. Ever!!!! For $10 a month I can read a ton of books using Kindle Unlimited. Now, you won't find every author in the Kindle Unlimited section but I've discovered a lot of new authors that I'm really enjoying. If you like a good romance try the Sullivan series. I was pleasantly surprised by this series.

Shopping - This doesn't really need an explanation at all. I'm in the mood for spring. I'm taking the "If you dress for it, it will come" approach. :)

Lemon Bars - I don't even like lemon but these lemon bars are to die for and Oh So Yummy. Try them out and let me know if you like them.

Have a great week!
-Tracy

No comments

Back to Top