Wordless Wednesday - July 16

We are linking up with Second Grade Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday. 






My husband has family in England so we travel over to see them as much as we can. 

On my last trip over I FRIED my very expensive flat iron by plugging it into an adapter. This was the 2nd flat iron I had ruined overseas. It was a high quality adapter so I thought I was safe. Lesson learned friends. I gave in and just bought  a European plugged hair dryer and mini flat iron. 

Now whenever I travel to England I always pack them. I know it's silly to keep them around my house for years when I only use them once or twice but it's so worth it. 

The last trip I was able to visit Bath. I'm a huge Jane Austen fan so this was a big deal for me. 

It's a beautiful city that is steeped in history.  If you ever get the chance to visit please do. 

My question for you is? If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be? 

No comments

Back to Top